Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trains, Big Machines, Swings, What more could a boy ask for?

Cameron is sure a funny kid. We headed up to Helper yesterday and he was obsessed with EVERYTHING he saw. We went to a Minery Machinery Display (Not quite sure what it is called). On the way there was a train cart that he climbed right on and hated getting off. He loved walking across the swinging bridge and had to even look over to see if there were any fishies. He is in the stage now where when you try to help him he replies, "I do it all by myself."

He is doing great in school. He is still a shy, cautious kid. I say this because when he does talk to strangers, he looks over at me and says, "I not shy." He still has anxiety really bad. Sometimes it's to the point where he can't calm himself down. He definitely has to do things on his own terms. Rory and I say he is bipolar, but I really think it is because he is a 3 year old boy.
(I'm mainly writing this for journaling purposes, but enjoy anyway)


Grandma D and Cameron on Helper's Swinging Bridge

Cameron unsure of why Mommy was jumping on the bridge.. I had a "kid moment" in me for a minute.

Cameron loving this train.

Cameron driving this train, "It won't move, it's Stuck."


Pointing to the "Windmill"

Loving every minute of it.


Mommy and her favorite boy.

Trying out each piece of equipment.

The sign we noticed AFTER he climbed on each piece. Oops!

Kayla and Chrissy at Balance Rock Eatery! Yummy!

Cameron bumping into EVERYTHING in his way!

Cameron wanting to push "ALL BY MYSELF"

1 comment:

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

What a fun day :).. I was actually just thinking about that park with those machines/trains the other day, I want to take Hudson to see them next time we come! :) I can't believe how old the girls are getting! Cameron seems so big too.. I wish I could see you guys more.. It makes me sad that I miss all of the milestones :(