Monday, March 29, 2010

Under Control?

Most days I think I have everything under control. I am working on laundry. Babies are done with their baths. I am done showering and my hair is done. Cameron is still enjoying his bath time. House is clean for the most part. Everyone is fed. And then I leave for a second to hang up the girl's towels and this is what I return to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

and the culprit?
.
.
.
.
.
.


Cameron left his chair up after he ate his cereal. You see in the Jones Household you have to lay your chairs down after you use them or the babies climb on top of the table. So if you noticed, I said "MOST DAYS" I think I have everything under control. And yes, it was only 9:15 a.m. I will try again tomorrow!

3 comments:

Brian and Megan said...

Amy you are such a cute mom! You make me laugh!

Julie said...

How in the world do you do your hair?! I can't manage to do that with just 1 baby!! If you just have 1 day here and there with everything not under control, I think that's perfect. I usually only have 1 day here and there actually under control ;) haha

Charlie and Cassie said...

haha I love it, and I agree with Julie, I dont seem normal at all and I only have 1 baby. You are amazing!