Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Boy! :)

Birthday Boy!!! We took Cameron bowling for his 5th birthday a few days before his actual big day! It was a blast and of course pictures will follow... I can't believe my baby is 5!!!! All I thought was I AM SOOO OLD!!! We let him decide where he wanted to eat and of course he chose China Buffet... After I dry heaved a little bit, I realized this is where my kid wants to eat, so I will toughen up and go along with it.... You know the place isn't very good when you force yourself to eat Tums before you leave your house! :) TMI? If it is, then you must not know me very well cause I am the QUEEN OF TMI! Anyway this is the picture that I took before we left for battle... :) I love him soo much and I am truly blessed to have such an amazing son in my life. I still question how I got so lucky with GREAT KIDS!!!!!!!
Him being 5 means I registered him for Kindergarten! And I already know that I am going to be one of THOSE mothers that cry on the first day of school.... Him being 5 also means baseball starts. I signed him up for Coach Pitch and on the 1st day of practice listening to all the other mothers complaining, I KNEW it was the beginning of it all! So I walked around the field or I mean chased around the twins during practice, but it was a GREAT excuse to not have to listen to all the complaining! And if you know Cameron very well then Him being 5 means he always gets 5 little cookies, and 5 pieces of candies, and 5 more minutes before bedtime and 5 of this and 5 of that... He is SOOO particular! He is a great older brother and is sooo thoughtful with the girls and so good with them... I just love him sooo much!


2 comments:

Mary Jean Mar said...

His being 5 just means you are more beautiful than ever. What a handsome boy, but better than that, he is such a sweet child. His being 5 and so good means that YOU are an incredible mom and Rory is a caring interested father. These are facts Amy. Your family is the best and I miss you. Grandma

The Davis Family Blog said...

Your kids are growing up and we miss seeing you! He is such a nice boy! Your family is wonderful! Love, Wendi