Friday, June 17, 2011

Trampoline Fun.....

Oh my gosh, I downloaded these pictures at the beginning of the summer. And when going through my blog posts I realized that I never actually posted it. I can't believe how much my children have changed within the last few months...

He was so anxious and excited to put up the trampoline!


Cameron wants to make sure that our eyes are always on him whenever he is doing anything. He has the sweetest face..



These 2 most the time are not a good combo! They scream TROUBLE!

I love Kayla's scrunched up face.....

Chrissy is extremely brave on the trampoline...

When my mom and dad moved a couple of years ago, they gave us their trampoline and oh how much fun my kids have on it. They love it and would go out every minute of every day if I let them!

No comments: