Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dentist Appt...

I figured since we finally have dental insurance I should make a valiant effort in taking the kids to the dentist. I always think it is smarter to take them all at once, but then mid-appointment I question my reasoning for doing it this way and then after I always think, "I will never do that again." Until the very next time they need to go to the doctor I schedule them ALL together. What a long, draining process! Anyway they did great for the unknown of who the "teeth doctor" even was. Now I need to stop neglecting my mouth and get myself in. I don't know what is worse though, taking 3 kids with me to my appointment, or taking 3 kids in for their appointment! One of these times I will find out!

Chrissy soo excited. She acted so grown up.


Kayla was so excited, until the x-rays, she then was very unsure of the process.


Cameron was really good, yet didn't understand why a nurse and a dentist had to look in his mouth.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Your kids are so cute, Amy. Thanks for coming the distance to Jacob's wedding. Wish we were closer.