Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cameron's School Pictures

Cameron is getting so big. His daycare did Father's Day Pictures this year and I thought Cameron's turned out great! I love all that his daycare does and I'm going to miss it when he stops going once the twins are here. I'm sure Cameron will miss it too! He has made some great friends, he gets so excited to play with Hunter. And it is so nice to leave him somewhere that I don't worry and stress about what he is doing. Its hard to believe that he has been going there for 1 1/2 years.

5 comments:

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

That Hunter is so dang cute!! :o) Hunter is really going to miss his good friend Cameron JONES. Playdates baby!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

Your header is soooo cute! How did you do that?! j/k I love your blog--it is so YOU! We miss you guys!

blonde_mom said...

Your facelift on your blog is so cute! Kudos to your sister. :o)

Me said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you finally gave me your blog address. Now I can see you even when I don't get to see you! How are you feeling? I really need to place my Scentsy order, let's do it the first of July sometime. Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you started blogging!! Did your sister help you with your page? I need some tips on my header....I struggle!