Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tricia Tagged Me!

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

THREE JOYS
1. Cameron. He is so funny and even though he is in the "terrible two" phase, I love when he will be happy for a few minutes and then all of a sudden completely stop, look at me, and then have a full on red-headed tantrum. He then will continuously look over at me to see if I am "noticing" him, then he will run over and give me a hug.

2. Twins. I love going into the doctor because each time I go in, I get to see my little girls on the ultrasound. I'm so excited to meet the little girls and can't wait to see what their personalities are about.

3. Married Life. I love the Rory is my "rock," along with my best friend. I couldn't be happier in my life and enjoy every minute we spend together, even though I wish we could go on a date night, at least once a month.

THREE FEARS
1. My crazy pyscho dreams becoming a reality.
2. Finances always.
3. Dying alone

THREE GOALS
1. Getting my bachelors degree.
2. Owning everything on my "Wish List."
3. Gain a healthy weight, unlike last pregnancy.

THREE CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. Making sure the sheets and comforter are "Just Right" before I get into bed at night.
2. Army Wives and Bachelorette
3. Making sure I eat every 3 hours.

THREE RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
1. I love baking, but never can find the time to do it.
2. One of the most relaxing things that I love to do right now is just lay in bed. Surprised that I'm that lazy.
3. I'm running out of clothes to wear.

FIVE PEOPLE I TAGGED
1. Tiffany
2. Tara
3. Kim
4. Melanie
5. Sarah

3 comments:

Me said...

I throw red headed tantrums all the time, just ask Rory. When did you go to Newport Beach? It looks like Cameron had fun. How far along are you now? I know I ask you all the time, but I keep forgetting.

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

When you and Cameron come over for a playdate next week (okay, so this is your invite...nice huh?)we'll deal with the "running out of clothes fear" because Peas & Petunias has cute prego clothes!! :o)

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Haha, I loved reading this. Wait, so is the Melanie you tagged me? I've never been tagged before...not that I know of...if it is me...