Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Camping Trip


Every year for the 4th of July the "Stevens" Family gets together in the Beaver Mountains. I wasn't looking forward to it this year because of my allergies and being 5 months prego, but it was a lot of fun. I even told Rory that I could stay another night. I was terrified that bears were gonna get me the first night so I didn't do a whole lot of sleeping. The second night I had the attitude "if a bear wants me then come and get me," and I actually slept tons better. Cameron was in love with all the dirt and was busy the entire time. At one time he was finding every rock to pose on with his Grandma D. He was in love with all the deer that would walk by our campsite, yet terrified of the fish after he touched one of their eyeballs. We had a lot of fun this year.

7 comments:

Me said...

Cute, cute, cute. Cameron is such a cute boy. You look so good, being prego is good for you! I thought it was just boys that liked dirt, but Kadee loves it too. Soon your little baby girls will be here to play in the dirt, I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun....and you did so good camping (even wanted to stay another night. Cameron is so funny and ALL boy!!

Talene said...

It was fun to hear from you! I'm glad you have a blog, now I will be able to keep up on your fam.

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

We had fun too, I can't wait til Hudson can play with Cameron more-maybe I shouldn't wish for that? Those are some cute pics! Love you guys!

Charlie and Cassie said...

Hey amy,
Your blog is so cute, and Cameron is getting SOOO big!! I can't believe that you're having TWINS! Have you thought of any names yet? I'm glad you have a blog now, can I add you to my list?

Julie said...

Amy!! TWINS! Congrats. That is so cool. I have always said I want twins...maybe I shouldn't wish for that or I will actually get it. I hope you are feeling ok. You and Rory look great!

Aaron [air] said...

I love love love the camping pictures!!! How FUN!!! Cameron is a doll and I am sure he and Savannah would have fun playing together sometime.....we have to make it happen!