Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cameron's Haircut

Cameron always has the worst bedhead, when his hair gets a little long. Nothing will hold his hair down, so I thought it was definitely time for him to get a haircut. I took him to the same lady that did his hair several months ago. This time there were no tears, just a very grumpy face the whole time. I think I went a little too short, but that's okay, it will grow out pretty fast though. I had to feed him little candies, just to bribe him to not freak out. The final haircut picture is kinda blurry, sorry. I made Rory get his haircut while we were there too because his hair was looking like a big fuzz ball.

2 comments:

Me said...

He is such a cutie. I like his new haircut. Are you going to post your new ultrasound pics tomorrow?

Talene said...

So cute!
I can't believe you only have about 13 weeks left!...which with twins will be shorter...do you have names? I bet your getting excited and a little nervous...as am I!