Sunday, August 31, 2008

Prehistoric Museum






Rory and I took Cameron to the Prehistoric Museum this weekend when we were in Price and he absolutely LOVED it. He was completely obsessed with all the dinosaurs, yet nervous when he saw a soft shelled turtle swimming around in a tank with an alligator. He wasn't scared of the alligator, but he was scared of the turtle. I don't blame him for being nervous about that because it might have been the ugliest thing that I have ever seen before in my life. The only bad thing about taking him to a "Dinosaur" museum is when he says dinosaur he sounds like he is swearing. So it sounded like he was yelling swear words throughout the museum. He didn't want to leave and enjoyed it the whole time we were there.

2 comments:

Me said...

How fun! He is so cute. We love the dino museum and go there often.

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

How cute! I miss you guys so much. How come no pictures of you? I want to see your prego belly!