Monday, September 15, 2008

Things we do while mommy is home....

I have been home for a week now without working, and I have to admit, its not as bad as I thought it would be. I have been finding myself cleaning more (notice the cupboards behind Cameron are actually clean in the Kitchen), I've been keeping up on the laundry, and a little bit OCD about the twins clothes (and I mean if their outfits don't match, then I make sure the patterns at least match and I fold them in 2 different piles, so they are on the top and easy to grab) Rory just rolls his eyes, but I know it won't last after the babies are here, so i gotta do it now.

Cameron has been painting more. He was painting with his left hand in this picture.

And then his right hand in this one.

Loves playing golf..

And focuses really hard sometimes.

I know I'm awful, but I had to try this shirt on him. He is definately all boy, but he still looks cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!! The OCD is hilarious....you better not be on your feet too much!!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

I miss you guys! Cameron looks older all the time.. I think he looks cute in pink! :) What did ROry have to say about that one? I want to see a picture of the twins room so far!