Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have nooo idea for a title. So UNKNOWN!

Cameron was sick last Sunday and it seemed like the only thing that made him feel better was putting stickers everywhere. Rory was such a good sport! I enjoyed watching Cameron rip off the stickers because it didn't seem like it felt good at all.
Another day goes by, I told Cameron he could go outside, but he had to decide what he was wearing and this is what he came up with. I have a friend (starts with a T and ends with iffany) that would NEVER let her child leave the house looking like this. I'm just glad I don't care and I sooo don't have the energy to fight him! I also made this pathetic cheesecake or that's what the package "claimed" it was, but I beg to differ! I let him have at it and he didn't even enjoy it.

4 comments:

Talene said...

Hey! I hope hes feeling better now! How are you doing?...not to much longer especially with twins! I'll be looking for pictures of them!

Me said...

Cameron is so cute. I hope you have those babies this weekend! If not this weekend, before you have to endure another stress test! Love ya.

Stef said...

um your little boy is adorable.. you should know.

Me said...

I cannot believe you are still prego. When are those babies coming?! Keep me updated.