Monday, October 13, 2008

Chrissy and Kayla's Nursery



So I've had several people ask me to post pics of the nursery so these are the best ones that I could get. It was harder then I thought to get 1 picture of both cribs together, so they kinda overlap. Notice that the 2nd crib isn't made. I'm kinda weird about it, but I didn't wanna make that bed until the twins come. They will be sharing the same crib at first. My mother did a wonderful job at making the quilts for the babies.
And for those that are still wondering, I'm STILL prego! I really thought that I would have had these babies by now, seriously every morning I wake up sooo upset that I am still pregnant. I feel like I am gonna be prego until Christmas!

6 comments:

Brian and Megan said...

Amy, I love what you did with the nursery. Believe it or not Gavin's still is not finished! I decided to do some more painting!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

so so cute! Now if only they would come already!

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

They turned out fabulous in spite of all your stress!! The blankets are darling. :o)

BRITTANY said...

I love the colors! So cute. They will come on day :) At least they will be pretty healthy.

Talene said...

What an ADORABLE room! I love it and I love the names you two picked out! Good luck in the next few weeks!

Valerie said...

Your nursery is so cute! Wow! You are so prepared.