Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last Prego Pic!

Okay this is for the people that asked for me to post a picture before I give birth. Here you go! I didn't think I could get bigger and didn't think that I was bigger, UNTIL I look at pictures and then NOW I understand why sooo many random people make not so nice comments. I'm definitely not looking forward to people asking me if I'm prego AFTER I deliver the twins (moms everywhere know what I'm talking about), but it will all be worth it in the end. For those that don't know I go in on Friday morning to deliver these little ones. I will try to keep my blog updated, but who knows since I will have 3 kids under the age of 3!

6 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

Congratulations! I bet you are sooooo beyond ready to be done being pregnant! You look way cute though! Good luck and I hope everything goes really well for you on Friday.

Me said...

You look so cute. I love your pregnant belly! I can't believe that they are almost here. I really can't wait to see them and kiss them, can they call me Aunt Sarah?

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

You look so good! I guess the good thing about having a big belly is that your boobs look smaller! ;)

Julie said...

Aw, I can't wait to see those cute babies! I hope the delivery went well and you are feeling alright.

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Wow, I'm not gonna complain about my belly stretching, cuz I look at this picture and think "OUCH!"

Kari said...

This is the greatest picture!! I have a picture of me a couple days before I had my twinners. And it looks like you had your a month after I did! How many weeks were you? I made it to 36, after 4 1/2 miserable weeks of bedrest! Your girls are adorable! Twins are the best! I used to be in your ward in Price, I found your blog through Kim's, and I saw on her facebook page your girls birth announcements! So I had to come check them out! :)