Monday, September 15, 2008

YAYAYA, today was a good day!!!

I am really excited, because most of you know we ordered an armoire back at the beginning of August, and when we received it, 3 of the pieces were damaged. Rory refused to put it together with the damaged pieces, so I called the company and told em, and they told me the replacement parts would be shipped that week. 5 weeks later (today) I FINALLY got an email saying that the replacement parts were shipped. There is hope that it will be here and put together before the babies come. I was soo excited... And to make the day go better, when Rory got home today he rolled in our Deep Freezer! Its been a good day!
I do wish Tiffany and Tara would update their blog, especially Tiffany since she was the one who got me to do the blog! Its been almost 2 months since your last blog! HELLO, unacceptable!

6 comments:

Me said...

Yay for the good day! I'm glad you are enjoying being at home and not getting too stir crazy. Miss you lots!

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

Are you trying to guilt trip us hard working moms? Okay, maybe one of these days I'll get to updating it. I'm so glad you came by! We really need a play date for our boys! :o)

Aaron [air] said...

Love that you will finally get your pieces to your furniture....and that you got a deep freeze! yay for freezing stuff and not having to run to the store a bazillion times. You will def appreciate that when the babies arrive!

Oh and believe me the OCD stuff just never seems to go away being a stay at home mom. At least not for me. Thats why I am always so busy and tired.

What we do for our kidlets and our families.....

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

Hey, I haven't updated my blog (it's on my list of things to do), but I did change the blog address to theellettfamilyblog.blogspot.com. Hope you had fun in SG and got all the little stuff you needed!!

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

Okay, now you can get off my case about the blogging...I FINALLY updated my page. :o)

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

tiffanyellett@hotmail.com :o)