Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cameron Boy

This is how you are suppose to eat celery (according to Cameron). Who knew?
Cameron has been borderline obsessed with Yahtzee lately. He wakes up and asks for it. If we actually kept score, I KNOW he would beat us because he always seems to roll a Yahtzee or large straight. In other words, My Kid Could Beat Your Kid at Yahtzee!
This is how his face looks after we make Devils Food cake. I have to make it from scratch so Cameron can practice his measurements.. Okay and because I didn't have any cake mix sitting around.

We got the ads this week and Cameron was so excited for some reason to look through them. Maybe he sees his mother looking at them. He did it for a good 15 minutes. And YES, he never wears clothes. That's okay I love his Yummy Skin.

2 comments:

Me said...

Cameron is so cute. I love his belly in all the pictures. I love Yahtzee too, Cameron and I should totally play together. I can't believe how big the twins are getting. Their smiles are so precious! When did they get sick? What is wrong? Hopefully nothing serious. Love ya.

jess (mumbo designs) said...

Amy, it's good to hear from you. I am doing well - I can't believe you have twins! And your son is sure a cutie.