Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Loving his sisters.......

Cameron has enjoyed Chrissy and Kayla a lot lately. He has wanted to hold them everyday and when they wake up in the morning he yells, "Ohhhh, my baby, my baby." I am so glad he is enjoying them. Sometimes when they sleep a little longer in the morning he gets anxious, and jumps on their crib, hoping that they will wake up to play. I usually have to drag him out of their room in the morning when they are still sleeping, which can cause a fight on his part.
Chrissy has turned into quite the thumb sucker lately. It is the cutest thing ever and I "thought" I always wanted a thumb sucker, but whenever she sticks her thumb in her mouth I tend to hurry and pull it out and stick in her binky. I figure you can take away a binky, you can't take away the thumb. Next time she sucks her thumb I will take a picture. My mom sure wants to see her sucking her thumb.
Chrissy and Kayla are getting blessed this weekend, so hopefully I will remember to take pictures of them and hopefully even a family picture. We have yet to take a full family picture since they have been born.

2 comments:

Me said...

They are so cute. The girls are getting so big. I think Cameron looks so much like his daddy in that picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! They are growing so fast and they ALL look a like, including Cameron. Cute kids Amy!!