Thursday, August 27, 2009

1st day of Preschool.

My friend Deb told me that her daughter was going to Preschool this year. I was kinda excited about it because Cameron and Ryley are only 3 weeks apart. I immediately thought, "Cameron can go with her." So I was able to get all the information about the Preschool and it just so happened they had one opening that just came up! I was stoked! I have been a little concerned about Cameron not going to nursery and not having any friends to play with, so this would be the perfect opportunity for him. I signed him up yesterday and he started today. He LOVED it! He went right in and could careless about me leaving! It was a little sad, yet I was so happy for him!

2 comments:

Brian and Megan said...

yay Cameron!!! I miss you guys!! That is pretty exciting. You look so cute in those pics with him!!

Kim said...

He looks so cute and big! You look adorable too, I love your hair!