Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lake Tahoe Reunion 09 (Lots of pictures)

The last weekend in July we had our annual Albrechtsen reunion. This year we ventured to Lake Tahoe. What a LONG, EXHAUSTING drive it was with 3 little ones and 2 adults that aren't huge fans of driving! In the end it was sooo nice to see people that I usually only see once a year at these reunions and of course we were surrounded by beautiful scenery. I told Rory that whenever we decide to go on our honeymoon, Tahoe is where I want to go. Vacation with 3 kids didn't seem like much of a vacation, but I had more then enough hands to hold my girls. I sure missed Rory this trip and was sad that he didn't get to go with us, but someone has to pay the bills.













2 comments:

Me said...

What a fun reunion! When you and Rory go on your honeymoon to Lake Tahoe, can we come with you? :) It looks like you had a great time, was your aunt Wendi there? I want to know what she looks like!

suzy said...

Amy...your kids are so dang cute!! That's all I have to say. You're cute too.