Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Family Pics

Over Thanksging, my sister Kim was able to take family pictures for me. She did an amazing job and I love them. I am excited because now I can update my pictures for my picture wall! Here are a few of my favorites... Kim takes amazing pictures. Look at other pictures she has taken at Tickled Pink Studios

Cameron is such a sweet boy.......sometimes...

Chrissy JeanKayla MarieI told Rory to pretend like we were falling.. He's not the best at acting.....I am soo blessed to have beautiful kids.Rory is such an amazing dad and husband.

5 comments:

Me said...

Wow! Kim is so talented, it helps when you have such cute people to take pictures of though! They turned out great!

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

Love the pics!!

Sandy Stevens said...

Love the pictures! Loved Thanksgiving! Mostly, love you guys, and am really missing you! Thanks for the blog! It really helps keep me going! Love ya!

KENNARDS said...

what amazing pics! i agree, kim takes awesome pics! but you guys are awfully cute subjects! my fav's- the top one of cameron and the second to last one of all of you.

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Your family pictures turned out so graet! You make me want family pictures!! I can't believe how fast your kids have grown since I've seen them last! I hope you guys are doing great!!