Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My kids are growing up fast....

Cameron sometimes asks me to take a picture with his stuffed animals...
Chrissy sure has quite the sense of humor.
Don't mind the door behind her though. Rory put in a new door and hasn't finished the frame yet.

Posing for the camera again..
Even though there are 2 chairs they insist on sharing the same one.
Now they use both of the chairs..
I love this picture of my favorite boys.

Daddy with his girls. I'm not sure why Rory is only half smiling!
Rory with Kayla.
Chrissy Jean...

Obviously getting into something she shouldn't be in.

After I took these pictures it made me realize how quickly my twins are growing up! They are already 14 months! Even though I complain about being a stay at home mom, I do realize how blessed I am to be able to witness my children's milestones. I know that one day I will go back to work. I know that some people are against women having a career, but I have always dreamed of having one and I do know that one day I will. But for the time being my role in life is to watch over my beautiful children. Here are a couple of my favorite pics of them....

3 comments:

Sandy Stevens said...

You'll never regret spending too much time with your precious little ones!

Me said...

Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting! They do grow so fast, I can't believe it!

Charlie and Cassie said...

i love the pictures! i love the girls' hair too! im so jealous, jaynee is still sporting some VERY blonde peach fuzz!