Friday, April 16, 2010

Cameron's 4th Bday...

These pictures are completely out of order, but I wanted to get them posted before I keep putting it off any longer. I was going to order Cameron's birthday cake this year because I really didn't want to deal with it. Good thing Cameron INSISTED that he made his cake and he had to put candles on it. After he put 4 candles on it, he wanted all of the candles on the cake, so I let him. We kept it simple this year with gifts. Cameron refuses to clean up his toys, so for this birthday we decided to only gave him games, a fishing pole, sleeping bag, wheel barrow, and some clothes. I feel bad for him because I have never had a huge themed birthday for Cameron and I have never had a huge birthday party with friends for him, so maybe next year I will do it. He is so excited with whatever I do, so I should enjoy being able to keep it simple. I love my special boy so much!








1 comment:

Mary Jean Mar said...

I love that picture of Cameron with his birthday cake. Could he be more proud? More's better, right? Who needs just 4 candles.