Thursday, April 1, 2010

Do As I'm Doing?

The only thing that comes to mind in this picture is that primary song, "Do As I'm Doing, Follow, Follow Me. Do As I'm Doing, Follow, Follow Me." The past few days they have been climbing on their kitchen that they got from Santa Clause. I love this kitchen, but lately not sooo much. And today it was Kayla that started and Chrissy that followed! I would have made them turn to look at the camera, but I wanted to hurry and snap a shot of them to prove to you all that I have DOUBLE the climbers on my hands. WISH ME LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

Derek and Shar said...

Oh no! We are at that stage too but only with one...I dot know how you do it and stay sane!

Melanie said...

That is exactly what Sophie does. She is always climbing on her play kitchen...and everything else!