Monday, June 28, 2010

Cuddle Bears and Preschool

19 months later and they still love to cuddle each other when they sleep. I have really started thinking about not making the cribs into a toddler bed and go straight to a full or queen bed so these 2 little cuddle bears can continue to cuddle with each other. If that is the case I'm gonna have 2 really cute white cribs FOR SALE!!! I hope that is the case!!!
This is Mrs. Kari. I am really sad that Cameron will no longer be going to the CEU Pre-K. He loved it there and I loved him going there, but it is time to move onto somewhere a little more like, "school" and a place that focuses on academics more then social, so he will be going to Munchkin Manor. I hope it is fabulous for him and I am hoping that he will adjust quickly. He still struggles with new things and new people, but he will always be my special little guy.

No comments: