Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Honeymoon Shots.



While Rory and I were in California, my sister took pictures of us. I really want to do more of these kind of pictures instead of just family pictures. We didn't get a whole lot of pictures when we got married, so I thought this would make up for it. I LOVE them! And unlucky for her I'm gonna have her do pictures every time I see her. :) I hope she is up for that! You can look at her amazing blog here.


I love pictures like this! They are my favorite.


Rory loves this picture I don't know why, but thought I would post it for him!
This picture was my favorite out of all of the ones she took.

I was being a smarty pants and making fun of everyone that does this picture when they are pregnant. Maybe deep down I'm just jealous because I never did take a picture like this when I was prego. And never will! No more kids please.


I was being dumb trying to "work it" and Rory was amused for some reason and was making the funniest faces. I had to show them.

No comments: