Friday, October 29, 2010

Beach, football, and Knotts Berry Farm

FINALLY the last posts of our honeymoon! It has taken me FOREVER to finish posting pics from our honeymoon! I have been so distracted with life in general so I'm excited that I FINALLY am done!!! We spent a couple evenings on the beach playing football and walking in the sand. Football was really fun! Rory was probably bored with me, but what can I say, "I tried..." Knott's Berry Farm was a blast! It was sooo much fun! I think Rory was pleased, especially going to Disneyland without kids, not so much fun! So Knott's definitely made up for it! Again I loved being away with Rory for a few days! I hope my mother realizes that she will be babysitting every year so we can get away for a couple days... I really did appreciate her sacrificing to watch our kids for that long. I know if you ask her though it wouldn't be considered a sacrifice!
Del Mar Beach, CA

Look at those legs!!!
I am totally Mimicking Rory!
Trying to be confident in a bathing suit... Eeekk!!!!!!!
Rory was soo obsessed with the ocean!
He had a ball in the ocean.
Loved this view!
Can I fit in?
Can't decide if I should be grossed out or jealous?
Rory was holding his bum because this ride is sooo scary! It put every ride at Lagoon to shame! We loved it! :)

This ride was sooo funny to me. This was the seat and I HAD to sit in the very front! I loved it!
Rory is such a good sport with posing for me... ;)

SNOOPY!!!!




Skeptical to even eat here with the Pass sign, ONLY because I really don't understand the ratings, but when I am in Cali, I like to eat A rated places!
All of this disgusting food for 15 bux! We were not pleased. What else are you going to buy at a theme park when half the places are closed? Food is food, right?
"How you doin?"
Don't ask!
These were the lines... Or the NO lines!!! It was SOOO nice to not have to wait because I am DEF not a patient person waiting in lines at theme parks...
Drenched....
Proud of finishing the day off of the ride he was so anxious to ride.
I was drenched after this ride. SOO not happy about it! I was being a good sport because Rory was REALLY excited about this ride. It was shut down most of the day...
Exhausted from our long FUN day at Knott's Berry Farm....

Not the smartest. I don't know why I thought that I wouldn't get burned...

1 comment:

Brian and Megan said...

You are so funny. I miss you! It looks like you and your hubby had a good time. I look forward to having a trip like that someday. Please come visit me in Cedar! Maybe some day I will get brave and come see you up there. Hopefully I could make it without getting lost!