Friday, October 29, 2010

Wild Animal Park...

My sister had free tickets to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, so we thought we would take a few hours and go see what it was about. We really didn't know how the tickets worked so I think we kinda missed out on a little, but that is okay, we were able to walk A LOT and see some animals! :) And me of course, being a dork and wanting to pose in the majority of the pictures!


Such weird creatures!

Taking a rest....


How do I measure up?

"Hey, How you doing, man with the camera?"




For some reason I am infatuated with giraffes. I love them and I was really excited to see them..






Last night of our trip... ;( Enjoying the beach one more time...

So long beautiful California nights...

Rory has never seen a snail up close, UNTIL our last night in Cali. He was soo excited. He seriously took like 1o pics of them.. The little things in life, right?

3 comments:

KENNARDS said...

you guys are so cute and funny. you actually reminde me a lot of rich and me at your age/stage of life. i'm so glad you got away, even if it wasn't all it was cracked up to be! oh boy do i miss cali!
ps- you look awesome w/ a hot bod. good work whatever you're doing!

Mary Jean Mar said...

You two are so hilarious. I wish I'dve been there just to watch you two! The picture about his legs? You are the one with the gorgeous legs Amy. Wow that ocean picture with the sun comin thru clouds! Professional! Giraffes are my fascination--graceful, gorgeous eyes, beautiful.

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

so funnY! Love the snail thing, HATE snails. Have to say that would be one thing I wouldn't miss if we moved away.. It was fun to see you guys, I'm glad you finally got to get away for your HONEYMOON!