Thursday, October 21, 2010

USS MIDWAY......

On the disappointing day of all the museum charging for admission, Rory was VERY anxious to see the USS Midway! I was SUCH a good sport and played along and pretended like I was excited about it. It was interesting, but WAY too big of a ship! I felt sooo claustrophobic when I would go under deck! I definitely couldn't make it in the Navy. The whole time I kept thinking about how much my dad would enjoy this museum. And then it made me think about how similar Rory and my dad is. Maybe next time I'm down there I can go shopping while Rory does the touristy stuff! Anyway, I'm a little behind on finishing all the blogging from our honeymoon, but one of these days I will catch up.. Don't hold your breath though! :)


I was trying to take a picture of this beautiful view and then for some reason this random man jumped in the picture!!! JK What a hottie!


Tryin to look sexy! I know, I need to try harder!

Real Mature!!!

Cheesing it!

What a dork!

Stirring the ship!

History less of the USS Midway-Skip picture if you don't care about reading it... :)


"How you doin?"

Trying to get out!!!

Help!! We can't get out!

What a HOT Pilot!!!
Some of the planes.....


Out on Deck...

So much work, so little time...

In the Chapel..

Cute Captain!

Trying to look legit!

2 comments:

Me said...

You guys are so cute, looks like so much fun. I love museums (especially free ones, lol).

Brena and Brendan said...

So cute Amy! U guys really looked like you had such a blast together!!! I could not stop chuckling to myself after seeing that picture of you in the chapel! Tooooo funny!!!! That face was priceless!