Wednesday, December 17, 2008



Cameron has been such a great older brother. For some reason we are finding ourselves taken more pictures of Cameron, then the girls. Maybe it is because the girls are always sleeping. He loves helping me cook, and of course tasting the food to see if he approves. He loved putting the ornaments on the Christmas tree, even though I still don't think he has any idea why there is a tree in our house.

I'm enjoying being home and feel quite proud when I have everyone showered (including me), cookies made, and dinner on the table when Rory gets off work. Weird how life changes. I never thought I would feel so proud when all those things get done. And I'm taking advantage of afternoon nap time when all 3 kids are asleep, I get some shut-eye as well!

5 comments:

Charlie and Cassie said...

Amy your family is adorable!! You have your hands full, but your doing an amazing job!!!

Stef said...

You have such a cute family!

Me said...

The kids are so cute. Being a mom is the most rewarding thing I've done with my life. Your mom told me about Cameron's hand, I hope he is doing ok, good look with the next couple of days, call if you need to talk.

Aaron [air] said...

I love the photos and updates. Your family is adorable and I think its awesome how much you get done with 2 new babies! I feel proud all the same when we get so much accomplished. Hope you guys have an amazing Christmas!!

blonde_mom said...

Put some clothes on the kid HELLO!!!!