Monday, December 1, 2008

Cameronsaur....


Cameron's Halloween was a little different this year. Since I decided to have the twins, he didn't get a chance to go trick or treating, I mean he got the best treat ever, 2 baby sisters, but no candy! I'm completely okay with it, cause people know what a stickler I am about sweets with Cameron. If you were around me more, you would realize though that I am getting better. I bribed him quite a bit this week with yummy treats.

When we went to Price this past week, my mother gave him his costume. There was a minor hiccup in the mailing system, so he never received it. (HAHAHA) He was really shy about putting it on at first, but once he did he really enjoyed it. And I personally think he is the cutest dinosaur out there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute costume!!! I can't believe how big he is and he has the cutest personality!!

Aaron [air] said...

Very cute dinosaur!!! We love dinosaurs at our house. Savannah is quite obsessed with them. And no one blames you on the treats thing. I feel the same way!

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

Cute, cute!! Hopefully he'll be able to wear it next year because it is darling!

Burton Fam said...

i just want to hear him say what he was for Halloween it crack me up every time!!!!! ha ha

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

cute cute cute! I love it!