Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Pics

Here is a couple of pictures we took. I didn't get out our digital camera until after we opened presents. The girls hated being in the rocking chair, and I don't blame them. We had a great Christmas this year. We just spent it with the 5 of us. I still don't think Cameron knew what was going on. He kept saying "I have a sock, I have a sock." The sock was his stocking that he kept looking in to see if he forgot anything. He is obsessed with CARS right now, so that is what most of his presents were.

My parents actually took Cameron to California on Saturday to visit my sister Kim, so the house has been quiet and it is actually kinda weird not having someone obsessed with playing with my hair. I sure miss him though. I think I miss him, WAY more then he misses me. HOWEVER, it was nice to get a long, uninterrupted 2 1/2 hour nap on Saturday afternoon! And I took a nap on Sunday! And I'm planning on taking one on Monday and Tuesday too. I know, HELP me! The things I look forward to at this point in my life!

5 comments:

Me said...

Cute pictures. I love when the kids go with my mom but miss them like crazy. It is bittersweet. You need to catch up on your sleep so I recommend as many naps as possible!

Anonymous said...

The bows look really cute on the girls! I just laughed out loud thinking of Cameron and his "trucks"

Aaron [air] said...

NEVER feel bad about napping. EVER! You need it. I know I need them too but never can find the time to squeeze one in. I love the Christmas photos. The kids all look cute!

Trent, Lori, Brinley and Colbie said...

Okay...so I totally tracked you down through Cassie's blog...then I tracked down Kim's blog through yours! I know, I know, blog stalking! Your little family is SO cute...seriously...those twins are adorable. How are you doing? I recently made my blog private so send me an e-mail to Loriw8@Hotmail.com and I will be sure to send you an invite! Take care!

Brian and Megan said...

Amy you deserve a few naps!!! The kids all look cute! It looks like a good Christmas!