Sunday, January 4, 2009

What a Stinker!


Cameron has been a little stinker the past few nights when we have tried to put him to bed. He does the whole routine and then when we leave his room, everything changes. He stands at his door and just stares at us. We try to ignore him, but sometimes it is really hard. Last night this is how he finally fell asleep. We left him for a little bit because we weren't sure if he was "really" asleep, then we finally moved him. I now wish that when I was little I was more obedient to the nighttime routine!

2 comments:

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Haha, that is so cute! He may be a stinker, but he's the cutesest stinker I've ever seen!

KENNARDS said...

i remember many-a-nite that one of the kids would fall asleep somewhere random! it kinda breaks your heart- at first. then you're fine with it - as long as they're asleep! it too shall pass.
celeste