Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cars, Cars, Cars

Since I always post pictures of the twins and talk about the twins, here is one just about Cameron.

Cameron has been obsessed with CARS lately. And not just any car, they have to be either a race car or from the movie, CARS. When we leave the camera down, he grabs it and helps himself with some pictures. He makes sure his cars are lined up just right to get what he thinks is the perfect shot. He even has his cute feet in one of the pictures.

I tried to get a picture of him because he was being sooo cute, and this is the best one I could get. It is getting harder and harder to get a great picture of him because he has to be so cheesy when he smiles. The other shot is his little hands. It has been a nightmare trying to get him to sleep at nighttime. The other night, I couldn't hear him, but knew he was still awake. When I walked by his room, this is what I found, his little fingers were poking underneath the door.

No comments: