Sunday, January 4, 2009

Must be Twins!


I know, I know they are always in the same position. Its because all they still do is eat, sleep, and poop. I think it is funny that they are laying the same way when they sleep-they must be twins! I will try to get better pictures, but it is hard getting 2 babies where I want them with both of them sitting up. I take them to get there shots next week, and I already know it is going to be quite an adventure with 2 babies and a toddler running around! I better plan to get everyone ready at least an hour before I have to go to make sure I get there on time.

8 comments:

Me said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the pic of Cameron asleep on the floor. The girls are getting so big, I can't believe how much they have changed since I last saw them.

Julie said...

Those pictures are too precious! I love that they are laying the same way!!

Derek and Shar said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Your family is so cute.

KENNARDS said...

they are so cute. i just wish i could sniff their sweet little heads!
celeste

Derek and Shar said...

We have to wait until it gets warm then we are going to drive home so maybe April or May. Hopefully you can come to Price while we are there so I can meet your cute babies! How do you make such cute posts like the girls' first bath post?

Brian and Megan said...

I think you are doing a great job with your pictures! I'm sorry it time for shots. Gavin just got his four month ones and then he got sick after that. I hope your babies don't get sick. Keep them home!!

Aaron [air] said...

Amy, your girls are so sweet and seriously I cant believe how cute Cameron is too. You are a very lucky lady! I wish I could have seen you while you were here however hives are NO good!

FlorenceFamily said...

Hey, It is good to hear from you. I can't believe you had twins! They are so cute! So how is life with 3 under 3? We doing good. Just moved but other then that not much new.