Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things that Bug Me Tag

So the rules. Name 10 things that bug you and then tag 10 people.

1. Putting a clean diaper on any of the kids, and then they decide to poop. Seriously, why couldn't they poop in the dirty one...

2. The toilet seat up. If this is the only thing that Rory does that bugs me, I better get use to it!

3. Checking out of the grocery store, unloading the groceries, getting into the car to realize that I forgot to use my coupons. (Yes, I love coupons!)

4. The huge amount of ice that accumulates in the front of our house every time the snow melts. Cameron completely biffed it today hard and it made me even more mad about it!

5. It bugs me when I reach for a Ziploc bag, saran wrap, foil, wax paper, just to find the box is empty!

6. The never ending load of laundry. I get every load of laundry done, and then we wake up and put new clothes on. Seriously! Who invented clothing, and why can't all of us just walk around naked. Okay, sorry I just threw up in my mouth thinking of myself running around naked.

7. The never ending sink full of dirty dishes. I get dishes all done and then Rory comes home for lunch, and then I get them done again, start dinner, and have more dishes. It is continuous!

8. Not knowing what to cook for dinner and feel like I always cook the same thing.

9. Thinking that I recorded one of my favorite shows, sit down to watch it, and it didn't record!

10. It bugs me that our mail doesn't ever show up until 4:30 or 5:00 everyday, seriously, why can't they deliver my mail first. Same with UPS, I have never had a package arrive before 5:30 PM.


I TAG: Tiffany, Tara, Kim, Tricia, Brittany, Megan, Shar, Brena, Carson, and Aaron..

3 comments:

Me said...

That is so funny. Pretty much everyone of those things bothers me too. I love coupons. I use them all the time. I will start saving diaper coupons for you... what brand do you prefer?

Aaron [air] said...

I was actually going to say the same thing as your friend Sarah. I use coupons too. If there is something you use often tell me because I always have extra coupons for diapers and formula and stuff.

Derek and Shar said...

I got the Polaroid My Memory Suite scrapbooking program. I have only tried it a couple times...not much time to play around with it but so far I love it.