Monday, January 19, 2009

3 for 3

Cameron insisted on holding the girls tonight, and actually didn't want to put them down. He loves his little sisters and I'm even training him to put their binky in their mouth when I am feeding the other baby or changing the other baby. He has done well so far, it hasn't gone into an ear or eye, so we will stay positive with that. :) I have been truly blessed to have 3 amazing children. All 3 are sleeping through the night! YAY for me! The hardest part of the day is the bedtime routine, if only they could put themselves to bed, right?

2 comments:

Me said...

That picture of Cameron and the twins is so cute. They are all getting so big. We will definitely have to get together the next time you're in town. I understand how busy it gets trying to be everywhere and see everyone. I'm glad Cameron is feeling better, my kids have both had some pretty fierce rashes and that is no fun. Hope to see you soon! Love ya!

Brian and Megan said...

You let me know when you are ready to do something. I'll help you with your kids if you want to venture out! We are just home bored everyday. Cameron is such a good big brother. I hope Gavin is the same when he gets younger siblings.