Monday, January 19, 2009

Another trip to the museum.....

I decided to take a trip to Price for a week because Rory was going to be super busy with work and I really didn't want to be at home by myself with the kids and not be able to get out of the house at all. My sister and baby Hudson were there, along with my brother Nathan before he headed out to Minneapolis. I was able to see Tysen play basketball, even though Carbon lost he had an amazing game, especially for having a broken hand!
Rory didn't want to spend the weekend alone, so he drove up for a couple of days. While he was there he took Cameron to the Prehistoric Museum again. I think some of these pictures he actually looks like a tour guide in deep thought and all the pointing. Cameron had a blast and enjoyed Daddy Time.
We had a great time in Price. I was able to meet up with a few of my friends, visit family and my grandma and Dale even came down to see all the kids. My mom was amazing and watched the kids a few times so I could visit with friends. Our trip was cut short because Cameron broke out in hives. Still don't know what caused them, but they are finally gone!!! Yaya! I felt bad for the little guy.
I'm sad I didn't get to see Sarah's beautiful new house, but hopefully we will meet up next time I'm there. Sorry!
The museum pictures are the only ones I have because my camera died, so hopefully my sister will get me the pictures that she took. (Hint, Hint)

No comments: