Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blessing Day....

Blessing day has arrived! It was quite the busy day in Sacrament, there was 2 other babies that were being blessed. Rory did an amazing job during each of the blessing. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for my children. We had tons of family support. Thanks so much for making the trip. It sure meant a lot to us to spend this special day with family that we love so much!












Family pictures did not go as planned today. I really wanted to get a cute "Jones Family" picture, but it soooo wasn't happening. Cameron was on one. He is usually such an obedient child, until today when we were getting ready for church. He refused to put his pants on, which made us rush to get to church. And then after, we tried really hard to get some pictures, but Cameron definitely was not having it. I was able to get some cute picture of my kids when we got back to our house. I am truly blessed with 3 beautiful children and an extremely patient husband!

5 comments:

Jared and Taylor said...

DARLING! It looks like you found those dresses you were looking for :) Super cute flower headbands too... Such a fun family ( never a spare minute too)

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

Cute family! The girls looked beautiful and their mommy...you look like you've never had any babies! You go girl!!

Brian and Megan said...

How cute!! I'm glad it was a good day for you! The girls looked beautiful. And I love Cameron he is so funny but I'm sorry you couldn't get the family photo you wanted.

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

oh my goodness I can't even stand how ADORABLE they look! I LOVE the bows, soooooo cute! You all look great!

Lisa said...

What a cute family!