Thursday, March 12, 2009

Apron time.....


So this is Cameron's "Craft" apron he got from daycare awhile ago. He never wears it so when I saw him in it I was surprised and all I could do was laugh. He of course wasn't wearing any other clothes, so just his diaper and apron. What a GOOD mom I am!


So Cameron thought he would line up all his toys in our front room today. I told him to clean up his toys and put them in his room. This is how he "cleaned up" his toys, right in the doorway so you couldn't get into his room if you tried. I was just happy they were out of the front room.

1 comment:

Aaron [air] said...

Amy! Welcome to the way my girls clean up. I HATE it but yes its better than them being in the front room. When we took away the play room and separated their bedrooms we put a bin of toys in the front room for them to play with in there and its helping. I cant wait to smell my new scentsy and see you!