Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cameron Turns 3.....

On Saturday we decided to celebrate Cameron's Birthday. All Cameron wanted was a birthday party with birthday cake and birthday hats and birthday candles. He didn't say anything about wanting friends over, so maybe next year we will do that. I wanted to just order a cake, but with how much Cameron loves to cook I thought that I would let him pick what cake and frosting he wanted. He is so appreciative, every time he wanted something at the store he would thank me.
Cameron wanted to make and decorate his own cake.

Right before he blew out his candles..
Blowing out his cake... He did this about a good 20 times. I think blowing out his candle was his favorite part of the day...

We decided to get him a sandbox this year. He definitely wasn't as excited as we thought he would be. Could because it was windy and cold.

Momma forcing a picture.

Cameron was more interested in his presents.... Didn't get pictures of his CARS cars...

Aftermath of his cake..
I sure love my boy and cannot believe that he is already 3. He brings such joy and laughter to our household each day.

4 comments:

Me said...

He looks so much like his daddy! He is so cute and I am sure he will appreciate the sandbox this summer. Happy Birthday Cameron!

Aaron [air] said...

You guys are great parents Amy! I love reading the blog. Trust me I am sure he will love the sandbox when it is warmer out. Savannah picked out a sand and water table with her bday money from my gpa last year and she loves it. Only we all decided the water had to go so its all sand. Um another way to make it fun. Walmart sells Crayola brand colored sand and both our girls love that part!

See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 3!! I swear I remember when he was born like it was yesterday!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

Wish we could have been there! Miss you guys!