Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My babies are 5 months.....





I can't believe my babies are 5 months already. Time sure flies when you are a Stay at Home Mom... Cameron is sooo cute with them and I think he has really taken on the "Big Brother" role quite well. I think he will be excited when they decide to talk back to him after he tells them about everything in life. He will sit and explain all his cars and toys to him, just for them to smile back at them. I have trained him to get my diapers, wet wipes, and their binkies. So it is sure nice to have an extra set of hands around.

5 comments:

Brian and Megan DeMille said...

Cameron is so cute! I can't believe how fast our little ones are growing. It is a good reality check for how precious every moment is!!!

Me said...

Your kiddos are so cute. I can't believe how much the girls have changed, I can't wait to see them again. Cameron is so cute, what a great big brother!

Aaron [air] said...

Amy your babies and little boy are just too cute! You are a great mama and you can see it just in the kids smiles! The years pass quickly when raising kids dont they?

Charlie and Cassie said...

You have the happiest kids!! I love those pictures of the girls' lovin on each other, those pictures could make anyone want twins!!! haha

KENNARDS said...

oh my goodness they are so stinking sweet. five months is the best! they look so satisfied with life and i just can't wait to love on them! i may do a little sucking and nibbling myself! great aunts are allowed to do that, right?
celeste