Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday Best

Cameron took this picture of the girls on the floor. Cute, huh?

Okay I can't get all 3 kids to look at the camera, but before church today Cameron insisted on holding the girls... I love getting them in dresses and cute headbands because EVERY time Cameron says, "like a princess, they are like a princess." It is sooo stinkin cute! I love how much he enjoys his little sisters. I loved these dresses on them, I don't know why because it kinda washes their skin out (us albino white people need to be careful on what colors we choose to wear)... And today was the first day where I looked at my children and could not believe how big they are getting... That means, Man I'm getting old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dress your kids so cute Amy!! I love looking at pictures of them. However, it does make me sad because I haven't seen them in a long time.