Sunday, April 12, 2009

My two little peeps.....

Kinda sad.... The disadvantage of not taking the girls to church until they are 5 months is that their dresses are too small... I was sad about this because they haven't even worn half of them. And this means I need to shop for more. Even though these dresses were too small I made them wear them anyways. I told Rory that if we got them out of the car seat to make sure to not stand the girls straight up because their dresses would be too short and that is just plain embarrassing.... He of course, just rolled his eyes... They only stayed for Sacrament, but it was nice to go to a meeting as a family! Plus, it was nice to show off my cute kids!!!



3 comments:

April Iriart said...

Hey Amy!
They are so beautiful!! I too love to see all the happy couples and their cute families.

Me said...

So, so, so, cute! I am without a computer for a couple days, so I can't write you on facebook :( I came to my mother in laws to check my email. I will call you sometime this week so we can catch up. Love ya!

Charlie and Cassie said...

I have been thinking about that same thing with Jaynee!! I wont go for awhile after and Im afraid she wont be able to wear half of her cute dresses!!! Your girls are adorable though!!!