Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter....

Rory took Cameron to the park for the big "Cedar City Easter Egg Hunt." Rory said that it lasted a good 10 seconds. I don't think Cameron really knew what was going on throughout it, but he managed to get a couple of eggs and Rory put in a few extra for him. Rory also said Cameron had the smallest basket. I know Cameron didn't care, and why should we care, UNTIL Cameron gets to the age where he will care. He was scared of the Easter Bunny and every time I mentioned that the Easter Bunny was going to come visit our house, he quickly would said, "I don't want the Easter Bunny, I'm scared of the Easter Bunny..." He was thankful for the fun little stuff that the bunny brought him......







1 comment:

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

I swear that kid never has clothes on in your posts!! :o) However, all three are darling!!