Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shopping, Aquarium, and Iggys

Nathan came to Utah over a month ago for work. I was really excited because it was around his birthday, so we made a day of it and went up to Salt Lake. Tysen rode up with the kids and me and we did a little shopping before we met up with Nathan. My parents came up later on that day. We decided to take the kids to the Aquarium before dinner. The kids had a blast and loved it. They were running around like crazy and just in awwww over all of the creatures. I was even surprised with myself because I REALLY liked the penguins. We ended the night at dinner at Iggys for Nathan's birthday dinner.

Provo Towne Center

Cameron was quite excited when I let him play on these before we went shopping.

Cameron playing the toy rides or whatever you call them.

Chrissy and Kayla eating Cameron's leftover crust. This is the only way to control them is by keeping them in the stroller.THE LIVING PLANET AQUARIUM
Kayla loved hanging out on the frog...

Cameron driving and enjoying "the boat."

My beautiful kids.

Chrissy ran through the aquarium as if she owned the place...
I would love to know what is going on in his little brain..
Kayla and Chrissy

Kayla and Chrissy posing.

Cameron wanted to pose with "Nemo."
IGGYS
Kayla and Chrissy making a mess eating all this grub....

Cameron is SOO ready to go home. It was a long day!

The birthday boy and family.... It was good to see Daniel.

Hot grandma with 3 of the 4 grandkids...

1 comment:

Brena and Brendan said...

Looks like u guys had lots of fun! I cannot believe how BIG Tysen is! Especially next to Nathan!