Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wandering child....

There are some mornings where I will go and look inside the babies crib and Chrissy is missing. I panicked the first time it happened because I think "who would just steal one baby, why not both of them, whats wrong with Kayla?" (yes this is how my mind works) Anyway, I walked around the house and couldn't find her. I finally go back into her bedroom and saw her on the floor. Chrissy is a WANDERER.... She has learned how to climb out of her crib and then wanders around. Some mornings she is asleep on Cameron's floor or by the fireplace or who knows where. I really should start taking pictures of all of her creative spots, but I just laugh to myself and put her in bed with me and snuggle her. She is quite a riot!


1 comment:

Mary Jean Mar said...

That's my Chrissy JEAN. Such a smart little girl. I love that you and Rory have such a great time together. That's really neat. I think Cameron is going to be a scientific genius. He's so deep. Those two little girls are such a joy for me to watch. Love you so much Amy. Grandma Mary Jean