Friday, January 29, 2010

Cameron a good painter....

So the past couple of days I have been trying to paint a couple of our rooms. I finished the front room finally and started painting the dining room. The ladder collapsed on me while I was finishing the trim by the ceiling, so I was a little skeptical to use the ladder for the rest of the day. Cameron unfortunately was right by the ladder when it fell and it whacked him in the head, giving him a big goose egg. My leg is scratched up, but I'm a trooper and am fine.

Here are a pictures of Cameron painting. I kept telling him that he was such a good painter, so he would constantly reply, "It makes me sooo happy to be a good painter!" He is such a sweet boy and was so excited that I let him "help" me.

1 comment:

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

Is painting in your whitie-tighties a prerequisite for being a good painter? I'll have to keep that in mind. :o)