Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cameron is confused...........sweet..........but confused!

Cameron: "I came from Wal-Mart."
Rory: What?!
Cameron: "I came from Wal-Mart."
Rory: "No, you came from Mommy's belly."
Cameron: "No, I didn't. I came from the store."
Rory: "Well, where did the babies come from?"
Cameron: "The store too...."
THE NEXT DAY
Rory: "Babe, we have a problem, Cameron thinks he came from Walmart."
Amy: "HAHAHA, WHAT?"
Rory: "Cameron thinks he came from Walmart, I told him he came from your belly, but he thinks he came from the store. Cameron, where did you come from?"
Cameron: "Walmart."
Rory: "Where did babies come from?"
Cameron: "Smiths!"
ONE DAY, ONE DAY HE WILL HOPEFULLY UNDERSTAND THAT HE DID COME FROM MY BELLY, NOT FROM THE STORE.... YOU CAN'T GET THESE STRETCH MARKS FROM THE STORE!!!!!

3 comments:

Heather Howell said...

How did he figure he came from Wal-Mart and the girls came from Smith's? Haha. That is funny!

Charlie and Cassie said...

haha that is awesome! its amazing what kids think about!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

I love all of your new posts! I miss you guys so much and am counting down til we get to come spend time :)