Thursday, January 14, 2010

Publicly Apologizing

I need to publicly apologize to Chrissy Jean Jones. I am constantly blaming her for making the messes in our house.
See pictures below: On this day she grabbed the box of honeycombs and dumped them all over the kitchen.
On this day she got into the container of crackers and dumped them all over the floor, along with a bunch of baby food.
BUT on this day, it was Kayla that started the mess! She grabbed the bowl of oatmeal that her daddy left sitting way too close to her, tempting her to make a mess.
I think she liked getting blamed and actually doing it this time.

1 comment:

Aaron [air] said...

god bless you two, I cant keep Olivia out of anything lately. my favorite is her private parts when I change her so i can only imagine 4 hands to keep off of things :)