Friday, January 29, 2010

Chowing down......

I tried to get them to both look at the camera, but I could only get one at a time, except for the first picture. Sometimes I let them eat small snacks like fruit cups or peas at this table because they usually eat the majority of them and there isn't a huge mess. I'm starting to think they eat better at this little table then at the big table with their highchairs. They are growing up sooo fast!!! And for all of you that can't tell them apart, Chrissy is on the your left and Kayla is on your right. ;)




3 comments:

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

Growing up SO fast...where does time go?

Charlie and Cassie said...

I love them! They are so stinking cute! Cameron is so sweet too!

Mary Jean Mar said...

Could these two darling girls be any more precious. I have to say "Go Chrissy" since she has my middle name--not that I'm playing favorites. I'm glad you're writing letters to them. I hope you're keeping them for their memory books. They're going to love it.

Also way to go Cameron for marking your territory! Keep your own room private so you can have some peace and quiet.
Love Grandma Mary JEAN